[450] Week-end plans.

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Fri Sep 13 13:55:21 EDT 2013

While talking with N1UJS during his lunch break today, he expressed
some interest in a hang out some time this weekend. Maybe some fish
and chips? We were discussing some places with outdoor patios where we
could get some decent food + a couple of beers. Sam the Clam came to
mind. I haven't been there in about 5 years. It used to be pretty
decent plus the clientele were pretty colorful and interesting/funny.
Lots of bikers and such. Has anyone been there recently? If so, is the
food still good?
I'm all for a hang out...otherwise I will be forced to operate the
September contest.

73 y'all