[450] Vanity not.

Rich tea4one at verizon.net
Wed Oct 2 11:29:58 EDT 2013

Dave knows that as well, William....he was just attempting to get a reaction
from me...haha. Dave, You would have liked the Verizon tech who I spent 6
hours with the other day installing my new hookup. Ex Air-force, covered in
Tats...and recently sold his M-16 but retained "visiting rights"....he
started practically screaming how much he hated Obama....it was interesting.
He did a good job though.... I was on my best behavior and I think I did a
good job imitating a Tea Bagger!