[450] Vanity not.

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Wed Oct 2 10:40:44 EDT 2013

I was going to get Christine a vanity call "K1CMJ" - her initials, for
a Christmas present.
No can do...the FCC is shut down.

Federal Communications Commission

We regret the disruption, but during the Federal Government-wide
shutdown, the FCC is limited to performing duties that are immediately
necessary for the safety of life or the protection of property. FCC
online systems will not be available until further notice.

     FCC Shutdown Plan
     Public Notice on Procedures for Filings
     Notice Regarding Pending Section 214 Applications Due to the
Lapse in Appropriations
     Auction 902 Short-Form Application Filing Window Suspended
     Informal Transaction Shot Clocks Suspended During Lapse in Funding
     Postponement of October 2, 2013 E911 Location Accuracy Workshop