[450] Why is the radio dead?

TEC Electric tec411 at juno.com
Sun Nov 10 13:24:08 EST 2013

Usually listening to 147.37 with 131.8 pl. There is also a 147.345 machine with 131.8 PL. I am now a member of the SARA club and have been active with them for a road rally, the PA QSO party and ARES. Usually on the Monday 440 net which is on the 2m repeater due to the 440 machine being off air at 7:30, Tuesday Emergency net at 8:00 followed by the shop and swap net,and Thursday Ragchew net at 8:00.

Please note: message attached