[450] the link

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Mon May 20 21:29:21 EDT 2013

John is going to run it by his parents this weekend he said. More progress
on the hardware, the radio is in sorry shape but the interface appears to
work. Don't know if some audio filtering is going to be needed or if I can
fine tune on the OS but i'll need to try Chris' HTX soon since it's already
set up. As for the PTT inversion logic I just hacked up the source code to
the svxlink echolink server to PTT via GPIO pin. Here's a pic of the rough
interface and the "computer".

[image: Inline image 1]