[450] to be expected I guess....

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sun May 19 08:54:51 EDT 2013

They don't even come lubed at all.  There is a plastic plug that is the
entry point for the bearings at assembly, but it won't come out...if it
would, I could disassemble the bearing, clean and lube it, and put it back
together,
I do however have some replacements, but of course it is raining and time
is short....