[450] the link

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Tue May 21 11:19:21 EDT 2013

crap I wish I hadn’t flea-bayed mine a year or two ago....the good thing is they are easy to come by and cheap, so we can replace them easily enough.

-- "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the Worst" "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -Thomas Paine