[450] HK EMISSIONS

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Sun May 5 12:40:48 EDT 2013

Thanks for the offer, Rich!
We might just go to the local truck em up stop and pick up something
though. Since I have the Uniden pretty much working, she wants 10m in
her car and even has figured out the best place to mount it. There
really aren't too many options, since it's a tiny car. I swear,
somewhere in our house is an old Radio Shack mag-mount already cut for
10m, but. Maybe in the attic. There's no reason I would have thrown it
out when we moved up here from Stratford. Gotta poke around and look
for it!