[450] 450 transmissions

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Mon Mar 25 10:15:50 EDT 2013

Just a wild guess. Is someone playing with a digital mode? After Chris's
comment, maybe digital voice? High speed CW? I have software that can do 50
wpm. I think meteor scatter folks run 4 X that speed.

I think my problem might be something in the house, but I can't figure out
what it is.

There is an influx of a lot of wireless junk from China. Neighbors could be
buying who knows what kind of wireless devices that operate on frequencies
that could be anything. Could be something that operates at about 433.35
MHz. Wireless consumer items could be on that frequency.

George