[450] the economy is dying!!!

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 03:38:05 EST 2013

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/37-statistics-which-show-how-four-years-of-obama-have-wrecked-the-u-s-economy

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/

I'm not placing all the blame on Obama....it's been long coming for
the past decade now...but just check out the stats and read some
articles at the blog and you'll get the real info that all the
mainstream media doesnt tell you about.

It should be pretty obvious to most just from their day-to-day
experiences, do you feel your standard of living has gone up or down
in the last 10 years?

America is dying and circling the drain and I sincerely hope that
everyone gets mad as hell with Washington and starts waking people up
to the reality of the situation.