[450] Fri nite grub?

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Thu Jun 27 11:05:31 EDT 2013

I was talking with him last night and he said there are a bunch of
places in the Newtown / Bethel area. I can think of one right off -
There's a place called Greenwood's in Bethel that has a friendly vibe,
decent food and a ton of beers on tap and in bottles.
http://greenwoodsgrill.com/
The site sort of makes it out to look fancy - it really isn't so much.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com