[450] Sweet rig.

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sat Jul 13 11:29:51 EDT 2013

Someone should jump on this as well (from the vhf list):

I have a 6 meter all mode (CW/SSB/AM/FM) radio for sale if anyone is
looking at getting on the magic band, or needs another radio for 6m. You
can't have too many 6 meter radios, can you? . Right now is the best time
of the year for 6 meters, so don't miss out. Ask any 6m operator how
wonderful 6 is.

The radio I am selling is a Ranger 5054DX-100. It is in excellent condition
and works fine. I have made quite a few nice contacts on it recently. It
does 100 watts on SSB and 50 watts on CW/FM/AM. It comes with the power
cable, microphone, mobile mounting bracket, manual, and box. It is a
complete setup ready to go on 6m, you just need a power supply and antenna.

No menus on this radio for those of you who hate menus. Every button has
only 1 function. Has a built in SWR meter and noise blanker as well. I am
asking $250 plus shipping for it. I am always open to trade offers as well.
My email is (my call) at FIDMAIL dot COM.

73 John AF5CC
580-591-6885