[450] FW: Mama Bear and Cub

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Wed Jul 24 20:32:20 EDT 2013

Been on the air for about three months on HF (80 through 10 M) and 2 M for a
couple of months. I think I had the HF stuff set up in Feb. I might get the
2 M and 6 M beams up before it gets too cold to do so. 40 M was great until
the trees came to life/warm weather. CT was 20 + up here. 75 M is more
reliable. I have not worked much on any of the other bands at this point.
There are way too many boxes to unpack at this point to focus on much else.
I do have enough radio gear setup for playtime. Also got the kayak in the
water a couple of times and have the archery targets set up as well.

If anyone is interested in trying contact on 80 through 10, let me know.

George
N1YAE