[450] FW: Mama Bear and Cub

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Wed Jul 24 13:36:34 EDT 2013

David,

Thanks! The political and social climate up here is as refreshing as the
air. The difference is very visible in local (town) autonomy that is
respected by the state. License for CC was received in four days and was
personally delivered by a PD Dept. Lt. We had to sign in front of him, but
we could have been asked to go to the station for that purpose. There was a
restrictive covenant regarding antennae which was easily modified to not
restrict my antenna installation. The author of the original covenant has
died and there is no neighborhood association so the PD said the restriction
passed on with the author. After living in PRC for so long, one can see
manifestations of the Free State on almost a daily basis.

It is also a "hobby heaven".

George