[450] Anyone ever use one of these switches?

chris cralt at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 17:15:24 EDT 2013

http://www.astroncorp.com/showpage.asp?p=8

I have some group 30 UPS gel batteries and about 100 watts of solar
with with a charge controller. I also have a RS-35m that runs 24/7.
I was thinking about building a auto backup system with all this based
around that switch.
My thought I could run off the RS-35 normally and have this switch
kick in if it goes down. And when power comes back the switch will act
as a charge controller.

Has anyone ever played with one of these or have heard anything about
them?

-chris k1mal