[450] Fwd: [Moon-Net] TV Translator Cabinets FS

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:53:36 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Edward R Cole" <kl7uw at acsalaska.net>
Date: Dec 19, 2013 11:44 AM
Subject: [Moon-Net] TV Translator Cabinets FS
To: <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>, <microwave at lists.valinet.com>

I thought I would list these for general sale.  I have ten with five
tentatively sold awaiting reply from buyers.

These were originally enclosures for TV Translators that became
surplus when TV converted to digital two years ago.
The intact units are big and heavy but I will sell them that way if
one is interested.  They have 10w TV transmitters.

But mainly I think the enclosures are more of interest with the
electronics removed.
the enclosure are made from 1/8-inch aluminum plates bolted with 8-32
hardware so easy to take apart and assemble.
size of cabinet is 19.25w by 17.625d by 12.75h in inches.  Four
rubber feet add another 1/4-inch to the height.
It takes standard 19-inch rack panels and the original 7 by 19 inch
front panel with two meters and controls is included.  All hardware
to reassemble is included.

enclosure w/ two meters = $45
enclosure w/o the meters = $40
total weight of shipping box 20x18x5 inch is 23-lbs
Priority Mail (3-5 day) = $65.65
Parcel Post (20-day) = $35.00
shipping within the USA only.

can be view at http://www.kl7uw.com/fs.htm
I also have three TV amplifiers for sale in smaller enclosures,
separate 10w transmitters boards and 24v PS, write for a list

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
dubususa at gmail.com
"Kits made by KL7UW"