[450] FW: Mama Bear and Cub

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Thu Aug 1 11:57:03 EDT 2013

The Boston/Mass progressives are creeping over the border. The southern part
of the state does have the cancer called progressivism. The further north of
Concord one goes, the less you see and hear of the disease. Northern VT has
some Free State characteristics. One has to get to know the people who live
here. There is a strong sense of individual sovereignty at least in this
community. There is also a difference that manifests in conversation with
folks. People are cordial, but become a whole lot friendlier when they know
you are a year rounder rather than a summer timer. Summer timers are
associated with big city progressive attitudes in the mind of many locals.
There are a number of good states to live. Idaho comes to mind as one. North
Carolina is definitely good for jobs, not sure of much else. There is a Free
State resource on the web, but don't have url.