[450] Happy Birthday to Dave - K1FSY!!!!!

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Thu Aug 1 17:28:25 EDT 2013

does not turn on, i imagine it was static buildup or something similar as
the relay it was connected to stopped working and the light in the tuner is
also out, however the coax relay is working again now. The other rig on the
relay was unaffected, and the tuner still tunes just the LED is out.

When i noticed it wasnt turning on I did notice that it was warm to the
touch, so it had been sinking current somewhere for a while.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com