[450] Flea at MIT

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Fri Oct 19 23:09:59 EDT 2012

Last time I went (a long time ago); there was a lot of mechanical stuff as
well as computer and electronic stuff. Milling machines, lathes and
mechanical parts of undetermined origin. For the size, it was extremely
disappointing. Was like that for two or more trips. I stopped going as for
me, it was not worth the trip. It was something akin to driving to an MIT
dump

It may have changed, but I would not spend the time and money to go.

George
N1YAE