[450] Gary Johnson Video!

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 7 22:18:13 EDT 2012

Well since we all know this is not the place for Political discussion....right George?  I will limit my comments to just this...Yes, john it would be great if that guy could win, but reality is that our political system is in the stranglehold of the two parties and this is not going to change anytime soon...you can say you are voting for a third party but the sad reality is you will just throw your vote away or in the worst case maybe even cause the lesser of the two evil parties to win, but I know this will not change your mind....so more power to you!

And Count my vote in for Super-Baby...Mckenzie For President!!!!!!

-- "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." Mark Twain