[450] Gah! I don't have enough jumpers to hook up the HF amp.

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Wed Oct 3 15:53:00 EDT 2012

I do however, have a bunch with N connectors on the ends. Who wants to
trade. I need 4 decent 5-6 foot long RG8 type jumpers with PL 259
ends. I know *some* people who have giant spools of cable and bins
full of connectors. I also need to do some research to see if the
connector on the back of my HF rig has enough *oomph* to sink the big
relay on the amp without blowing itself up....otherwise I am going to
have to fashion a relay to the relay contraption.