[450] Help?

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sat Nov 3 11:04:59 EDT 2012

Hi Tom!
Thanks for the offer!
Dave and Mike just came by and got them up....such as they are....
The main tower and the middle tower are heavily bowed toward the back of
the house and need a major pull from the other side to straighten them
out....they may collapse backward on their own at this point......hopefully
I can get to that some time before they go over.
Also the rotors are sticking due to all the misalignment....only the main
tower makes it all the way around at this point.
Oh well, at least I am on the air!
Long heavy rope and a couple of fat guys sometime in the near future might
be a good plan.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com