[450] Barbecue Get together

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Tue May 8 09:58:05 EDT 2012

Mike;

That’s a busy weekend for me, but I will try to make it.

New Hampshire was OK, sold most of my shit and didn’t let myself buy anything much either, so paid for the Gas!

See Ya

Rich

-- "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the Worst" "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -Thomas Paine