[450] For sale

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sun Mar 4 11:12:13 EST 2012

Hey guys (Dave?),

I have decided to keep the TS-60 I picked up, so the TS-790a will have to
go.
Offering it here before promoting it's sale elsewhere.
Offered as it sits (dusty!) with all accessories (SP-31 speaker, MC-85
microphone, manual w/shematics and power cord) for $400.00
Will also take trade of a big radio containing (or stand alone) 6 meters.
Note- it does NOT have the 1.2 module.
It is a 2/440 all mode and has a sub receiver (always on) and is capable of
doing crossband repeat.

If no one grabs it here, it will go on the bench, get cleaned, tweaked,
modified, etc. and be offered for sale or trade on QRZ or elsewhere (for
the going rate obviously).

Bob