[450] Best Barbecue in the state!

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Fri Jun 29 21:58:40 EDT 2012

...is at my house...when I take the effort.  Had family at the house days ago,
de-boned a pork butt,dry rub (my blend) inside (lightly) and outside (heavily),
brined with kosher salt and molasses overnight.  Didn't even break out the
smoker (reserved for big jobs like picnic shoulders and 12 hour smokes).  Did an
indirect heat in the Charbroil over a water pan with charcoal and 3- 4"apple
wood chunks, 4 hours.

Guests said "best they ever had"....I'll take that with a grain of
salt...they're guests and kinda had to say that. They are however from
Charlotte, NC.