[450] so....

David McKenzie k1fsy at vhfwiki.com
Sat Jun 23 15:00:46 EDT 2012

Hi Bob,

I didn't try the ribs but they looked decent. They didn't have beer
(though yelp claimed they did) but the wings and brisket were good,
kim liked the fried chicken strips, and bill and Christine had clam
strips and fish/chips which they enjoyed. The place is really a
takeout joint so the atmosphere was lousy but the food was good.

--
Sent from my mobile device