[450] 2m semi-permanent mobile install.

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Wed Jun 13 11:59:09 EDT 2012

Dave is correct on both points...you need at least a three mag mount to hold
a loop at highway speeds, and those little rubber thingies for opening jars
are perfect for protecting the finish. Local politicians used to give them
out but they don’t anymore....now they are COMPLETELY useless! (the
politicians, not the jar openers!)

Rich

-- Think before you speak is criticism's motto; speak before you think
creation's. E. M. Forster