[450] Last night's storm.

William Knapp / KC1WJ kc1wj at kc1wj.com
Wed Jul 18 10:55:15 EDT 2012

I'm having some peanut butter toast right now.
It's pretty yummy.

(If you didn't get the reference, it's a take off on various Seinfeld
episodes where different characters say "These pretzels are making me
thirsty")

Basically that line was said either out of boredom or to change the subject.

No matter what our religious or non religious beliefs are....that also
holds true for socio-political ideas and ideals, one thing that we all
have in common is the interest in Ham radio. That's not to say that I
think we should only post about radio on here. I mean if I went
somewhere awesome and had an amazing sandwich, I wouldn't hesitate to
talk about it here, but let's try to keep it on the lighter side.
There's enough eff'd up-ness in the world. Let's have a little fun
here and try not to get too heavy.

Let's move on, please.

Your friend,
William