[450] Anyone work Charlie on the Moxon yet?

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Mon Jul 2 18:55:45 EDT 2012

Yes we worked the other night when the band was open....I worked Into Western Europe.

First time I had even turned the 551 on in months.

Richard

-- I wouldn't say that religion has promoted the social progress of mankind. I say that it has been a detriment to the progress of civilization, and I would also say this: that the emancipation of the mind from religious superstition is as essential to the progress of civilization as is emancipation from physical slavery. Culburt Olson, Gov. of California