[450] damn shame!

Leslie Busino partybug at charter.net
Sat Feb 11 10:02:33 EST 2012

  I must say, I love you guys.  That needs to be stated first and you need to understand, I really do.  Your lives are important to us.  We do love you.

  Since Robert has now brought it to the table:

  (I am considering the minds to which I am speaking at this moment.  I am hoping.)

  The references you used, with regard to Shadow, you each should be sorely ashamed of yourselves.  I don't know what the hell you saw, partly because I am not wired to judge in such a way, but I love Shadow a.k.a. John, he is great stuff and funny with a wit that people enjoy.  Nicholas adores him immensely and always has a huge affection for him, follows him all over the place because of his wit, nature and knowledge.  This person you disparaged outwardly, sniping gently in his presence, has accomplished more than most of us as far the world out there.

  I was ashamed that we put him enthusiastically into a hornets nest.  I will not ask him to ever again even though I was so happy he was going to be there.

  You all should know, it was one second before he was aware and dismissed you.  I did see that look in his eye when he glanced across the table at me.  I was so proud of him.  He did not speak of it.  Is that how you as a group wish to be viewed?  Let me define the view from his side, my side, Nicks side, of the table for you, Robert has made his view clear.  One word.

    UNAPPROACHABLE.

  Think about the venomous manners that were parading about that table.

  I have also heard other moments, many of them, some of which Robert has not been privy.  It is what keeps me at bay.
  No one is looking for professionalism across the board.  However, to disrespect in such a consistent manner is only serving to clear 450 of anyone other than a small handful of gossip mongers.  Has anyone noticed that there is no traffic on 450 anymore?  Has anyone noticed that no one stays for hours anymore?  Not even those who originate on 450?

  Not one of us is better than the other.  The unrelenting sniper hits, MUST STOP.  No one ever looked good with venom dripping off their tongue.

  It is not funny, it is not meant in jest either.  No one is dumb enough to buy that bill of goods and over the years, what I have heard, gentlemen, it is not in jest that you speak.  I was not born yesterday.  Remember, I had a mobile station.  I have heard many things you think I could not hear.

  Even Nicholas caught on that night, along with many other nights.  He is not impressed.  He did make it clear later on how bad it felt.  He knows of this particular email, as I included him in it, he had a right to view before I send.  He approves wholeheartedly of what I am saying.

  That coming from a 16 year old.  Over and over he has made faces through the years while listening.  When he does these things silently, I know I have done an excellent job with his mind and I smile as his head begins to shake and his eyes meet mine then he gets up and walks away from the radio.  He is able to understand that what he is hearing is way off base and cruel.  Has been able for years now.  Now, you all think Nick to be the bomb.  I dare any of you to disparage or disregard that.  The only button he learned on the radio years ago was the power button.  What does that say guys?

  Nicholas is MY mirror.

  al Message -----