[450] One man gathers...

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Fri Feb 17 21:56:13 EST 2012

...what another man spills. (St. Steven for you non-Deadheads).

I have about 16 months worth of QST magazines that have to go. They are fairly
recent, I only pulled a few of interest that I'm keeping. I used to put these on
the MARS table pro bono...that went away.

I can bring them to Southington if anyone has a hankerin',  recent issues of
guitar player also. Let me know, don't wanna haul them if'n I don't have to.

Seems I opened a can of woims here...the xyl wants to ask about unloading
paperbacks and hardcovers.  Former bestsellers, I guess the genre would be
mystery/thriller/fiction. Let me know.

Dave...got some food for your "egg".

So, is anyone planning to go to the Southington, or is everyone still pissed off
?

Bob, Rocky may come along with me as he is interested in "getting back into it".
All his stuff was ruined in the flood some years (15) ago. Needs all new stuff
and just wants to look around. I know you and he talked back then, but never
eyeballed, be kinda interesting.
Pipe