[450] Cool contact

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sat Feb 4 13:10:15 EST 2012

Just worked my pal Shawn "979" in his mobile parked at Ely Park in
Binghamton, NY.......291 miles ground wave across some of the toughest
terrain I ever have to cross radio-wise from this location.  Multiple
mountain ranges, with Binghamton being in a valley beyond them.  He had me
S-4 on his TS-50, solid comfortable contact.....I had him S-1 on my TS-850s
with all filtering engaged, solid and comfortable except for the foregin
language USB occasionally making it difficult.  S-2 with filters open.

Suggested he hit up Little Venice for some raviolis and sauce later.......

Great fun!

Back to work on the shack.......