[450] The noise!

John Foege john.foege at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:31:07 EST 2012

These sticks are to receive DVB TV in Europe bill...they aren't going to work here.

You have to use SDR Sharp and special drivers.

Dave can help you.

BTW Dave...your noise floor is @ -40 dBm but you should turn off RTL AGC and Tuner AGC with the configure button and adjust your IF Gain manually...also the contrast slider on the FFT waterfall is useful in your situation...

You can get much better performance out of it when you do the above...

Also can use the PPM offset to get your freq readout accurate. Mine was 30PPM off...

Cheers,

John