[450] outing with rich this thursday

Rich t41 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 29 23:44:40 EDT 2012

Most likely the usual dinner hour of 6PM or so..... we can do whatever place
is agreeable to all.

-- "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the
Worst" "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or
Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and
enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -Thomas Paine