[450] Power is out

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Wed Nov 2 09:48:40 EDT 2011

Yeah, but they were not on it yesterday afternoon.  They do what they do
when they do it.  What is the day they are thinking all of Newtown will
be up?

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM, David McKenzie wrote:

  Newtown is on the estimate list (one day earlier than waterbury...)

NEWTOWN   Saturday, 11/5, 11:59 PM

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Leslie < partybug at charter.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('partybug at charter.net')> >
wrote:
At this point...there is no point.  I am running around enough.  Dealing
with gas for a generator, figuring out how to connect it...I just cannot
face it.