[450] Power is out

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Wed Nov 2 08:51:05 EDT 2011

Sorry Dave, pain to deal with....

We have no power back projections for Newtown.  Yesterday they were not
even putting us on the online list to update.  When I called them after
I saw that....the woman groaned when she heard me say Newtown.  She said
honestly, it was not even a projection yet.  That Newtown was slammed so
severely that they couldn't even wrap their minds around it.

So, that is where we are....we are so screwed.  I am so sick of being
cold.  Our house is maintaining at about 50 ish degrees, but the throw
away has begun.  Yay.

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com