[450] Miss you all...

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Wed May 18 06:56:34 EDT 2011

Bob,

What is this old enough to be XXXXXX (bad language). There is likely no one else in this group who can remember the days when transistors and space flight were sci fi, TV screens were round, and music was only on round vinyl discs and anything that flew had a prop. Now what did I come in the room for? What did I do with that golden screwdriver.

Once one has exposure to RF, continual small doses are essential to effective function of neural synapse throughout the body. The first manifestation of inadequate exposure is slow memory. Then what could appear as PSD (premature senile dementia) develops. Effects are reversible however if you do remember to get a little RF from time to time. For a good example of those who go to long without and then resume, tune in to 75/80 M sometime. It is terrible to see the decline in mental state of what were once probanly normal humans, although there are those who might debate that.

Get that RF exposure to stay healthy through one form of hormesis! For some of you, it is really an m, not an n. (old age=license for bad jokes)

George