[450] And more...

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Wed Mar 9 08:21:36 EST 2011

That is steamed mixed vegetables, NICK food.   Emily discovered her love
was peas very early on in her life.  Nick was sitting on the floor with
his TV table and had mixed veggies....I sat there and watched as a
curious Emily sat there, suddenly her paw (and only the paw, very
sneaky...) lifted, she grabbed one pea, ate it and made a meal out of
Nicks plate each night thereafter.  We have given up as far as
forbidding the table as her perch.  She and Nicholas share meals.  That
is how it is and will be....Very seldom will she take from anyone else.
Nick does nothing to egg her on.  Sometimes he will keep them within her
reach, but otherwise, he just eats while she reaches and takes what she
wants.