[450] balloon launch

Tyler Conlon admin at tyconpowered.com
Tue Jun 28 22:17:10 EDT 2011

We used the actual APRS frequency last launch but this time we wanted a
5 second interval.  It turns out the APRS nazis get grumpy when you use
an interval less than like a minute.  So we used 144.38 rather than 39.
Anyway because we were on the alternate frequency we wont come into any
digipeaters/i gates.  The situation looks grim.  I might try one more
flight from the plane to looks for this thing tomorrow.  We flew about
275 miles yesterday and could not hear the beacon.

Tyler