[450] FW: Re: goshen hamfest

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 11:51:03 EDT 2011

Thanks guys.  It has been rough Rich.  Coming and going.  Between Dad,
now my Mom is next and Em in the mid lingering to a level of diabetes
that is precarious at best....ugh.  Autopilot engaged and moving
forward.

Also, I do not believe that Robert is getting the emails from the list.
I asked him this morning if he had responded to the email chain about
Saturday.  He said he had not gotten anything from the list.  I am
wondering if there is something amiss with the settings for his email?
I cannot check it but maybe an attempt to reset him?  That would be why
he has been silent!!

>>> 450 at lists.vhfwiki.com