[450] The Emily

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Fri Jun 10 12:14:07 EDT 2011

She is still with us.  She is going to live.  She is healing, exhausted
to some degree but she is back nearly completely.  The major turn was
yesterday morning, I realized she didn't "smell" sick from inside
anymore, it was an abrubt turn too.  She has begun to eat on her own,
very small amounts but eating.  She is purring up a major storm.  She is
walking better.  She is not making me do horrid stuff to her left and
right anymore.  She is also level on her blood glucose.  She is finally
out of the woods and back to life.  She made noise this morning somewhat
like a meow.  When she starts talking away at us...then we know she is
back all the way.  And the best part of that statement is that I know
she will now.

In the meantime, I thank each of you for your concerns and queries.  And
information!  You guys are the best!

Leslie Busino

Always be the difference with kindness of heart.