[450] Obsessive compulsive behavior...

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sun Jul 3 17:30:30 EDT 2011

Bob,

A fantastic job! Thanks.

But there cannot be a finish for an obsessive compulsive! It is never over for obsessive compulsives. So what will be next? Will you become a lowfer, thumping "real" ground waves. Or will it be a cloud burner at 33 cm and up.

I know some lowfers and can give you contact info if you go that route. Not many players there, but enough to be of interest. Iknow a guy who builds a lot of lowfer stuff. I think he occasionaly does some stuff for the military. I don't have enough space to be a lowfer in Seymour. I do have 33 cm, 23 cm and (if I can find it) 3 cm. Only have a discone for 33 cm (30W), more is planned. Have a five element handheld beam for 23 cm (1W), so it can be horizontal or vertical. I don't have antenna for 3 cm. I think it is only 5 to 10 mW on that band.

One advantage to the lowfer bit is you can probably go into the night crawler business til you drive them all out.

Run enough power in the microwave meals and you can snag a few avian meals. Jyst pluck em...never mind. Won't go there!

Happy Fourth to all, with no fireworks inside the shack!

George
N1YAE