[450] N1UJS repeater lists....

Bob n1ujs at toast.net
Sat Jul 2 00:21:29 EDT 2011

Good...he's okay then....

900 mHz does nothing for me, but I believe Glen (WB2JAY) is already there, and I know Greg (N1KOH) has a rather substantial mobile on there.  They could be good for testing.

My list is already growing....Bob, N1ONZ just found a signal on 146.790 with a 162.2 PL....not published anywhere.....figured out it is a backup repeater for a machine I already had in Paramus, located in Franklin Lakes.

Precisely what I'd hoped for...others to be inspired.

I'm going to do the 10 meter list now, as tiny as it will be.

Later, I'll attempt 440, as annoying as that is likely to be and as little antenna as I have for that right now.