[450] 36 years ago.....in a galaxy far, far away....

Vincent Grosso Vinnie at Vinnievision.com
Sun Feb 13 19:00:34 EST 2011

Charlie,

We lost our Golden Retriever  4 years ago after only 8 years on the
planet-- She is still on my QSL Card -- and friends still comment about
her. Cats can become more personal than dogs -- I know I lived with at
least a dozen. My heart goes out to you and the family that shared this
wonderful cat. It takes a while to get over it, but the memories last
forever.

Vinnie

--
Vinnie Grosso
Office 917-546-6661

Let's do work worth doing !!
Megan Blewett

The Best way to predict the future, is to invent it !!
Peter Drucker