[450] Thank You all

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Sun Feb 13 14:41:44 EST 2011

Charlie,

My condolences. You are right. They are never just a cat. I understand your
feelings very well. They become such a part of our lives. I can only speak
of cats, but they return all the love and affection you provide them plus.
There is nothing wrong with the way you feel. My friend and buddy Sammy
Cattus passed away over a year ago and I still miss his presence. I wish you
and your family the best.

George
N1YAE