[450] Thanks to all....

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Sun Sep 19 09:49:35 EDT 2010

....who tested the Lawn Guyland station with me the other night (Dave, Rich, Bob, others).
As I told Bob last night, heard Jersey (unfortunately, not the one telling me to move frequency), and a whisper of another qso in the background (the gang?).  Has to be an equipment problem with receive on my end....shucks.
Next weekend I'm gonna bring completely different equipment (and my cell, which I may even turn on for the first time in months. Bob I'll email you the # just in case Steve isn't around. Don't wanna here as the public can view archives). Again have Fri., Sat.,Sun. off, so I'll try again Fri. night, 11ish, when most may be around.
Thanks for your patience.
Pipe