[450] (no subject)

Leslie partybug at charter.net
Fri Oct 22 13:23:01 EDT 2010

All that was for a thread was a mistakenly sent email.  I saw it there for a while and when no one responded, I decided that I had had enough with wondering what on earth Mike was talking about...so I queried with a "What?".....I still don't get it completely but then again, the email wasn't supposed to go to the list....
One would assume that at least....?

---- Thomas Moore <piper925 at att.net> wrote:
????....this newfangled humor has got me spinning.  I'm gonna go watch Snookie....that gal's a hoot.
Pipe
aside...I'll be in L.I. tomorrow night(10/22), doing that unmentionable meter thing...for testing purposes only.