[450] Looking For J Pole Construction $$

WRIP-FM Studio wrip at mhcable.com
Sun May 16 01:20:45 EDT 2010

Guys,

I am putting two low power fm's on here in town for an international
mountain bike event at the end of August. One will be an
informational/welcome loop and another will broadcast the race audio
throughout the compound and around town.

Check out www.racewindham.com  I am on the 9-member organizing committee, in
charge of communications.

Once I decide on what frequency, I was wondering if any of you would have
the time and wherewithal to make me TWO mast-mountable J-poles.

I would need them by August 1st.  I would more than likely come to yr QTH to
fetch.

My first thought, naturally is Tom/Pipe but understand if you might be on
vacation.

More to follow.  Thanks in advance for any consideration.

Jay/N1UJT