[450] FW: [VHF] US Based 4 Meter Beacon

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Wed May 5 06:26:24 EDT 2010

Bob,

I dont know if we can. I don't think I have anything that goes that high. I
have two Drake receivers, will check them.

Maybe some day we will have a 70 MHz allocation. That is the frequency of
the rf I used when smashing atoms. five RCA 2332's running four MW. 3 plus
MW into one cavity and the balance to another. These tubes had about 5 kW
drive. Wish I had scavenged the 4X500 and 4X250 stages!

George