[450] HF- Less (kinda)

Thomas Moore piper925 at att.net
Sat Mar 13 02:16:08 EST 2010

 Alright there kids, we've all been through another Winter with all her rigors and such.  After all the ice and wind I come home the other day after a (pfftt) 10 mph wind to find a pile of black pasta lying in the back yard. Upon inspection the 300 ohm ladder line to my g5rg was broken, a (get this) foot down from the horizontal portion.  One leg severed, two window strips torn and the other leg severed...go figure. No sign of bird pecking or squirrel gnawing or such.

 Good thing the 'fest is right around the corner. Gonna bring the piece and give John what for (no, not you John, although you deserve it for all the terrible German translations over the last year or so), John the hardware and wire guy, and see if I can't get some compensation

Pipe